Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wow! Has it been that long? ..........Really?

To all my friends, I'm sorry. I think about this blog often, but can never find the time to write on it. I have 3 of the 4 kids sleeping. My 23 month old was taken to the hospital to get play dough taken out of his ear. Yup, the reason I have time to write is because my goofy son wanted to see what having play dough in his ear was like.

My wife just called and it's out. They'll be home in 5 minutes.

All is well at casa de la insano.

PS. Robin is expecting again. This will be number 5............................god help us;) Time to get neutered I guess.

Sorry for the short post.

8 comments:

Kim Ayres said...

Woohoo! Congratulations! Give Robin a hug from me!

Listen - if youdon't have the same amount of time to Blog, get yourself on Facebook where we can have ongoing games of Scrabble or chess or something, and you can post wee status updates. It's a fun way to keep in touch when you don't have time to write long posts.


So, are you going to need a bigger car?

Or a bus perhaps?

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congrats! I actually checked your blog the other day to see if you were still around!

I gotta agree with Kim, get yourself on Facebook!

BStrong said...

Kim and Jessica - I'll check out face book.......maybe:)

Amy said...

Congratulations on #5. I agree with Kim & Jessica facebook is a good alternative. I haven't played scrabble since scrabbulous was removed but I love all of the quick updates, etc.

My daughter shoved a fake diamond stud earring up her nose at about that age. Luckily the folks in the ER have basically seen it all.

Anonymous said...

It's great to read your blog...I will be back!

BStrong said...

Tsquared417 - Welcome to the blog that once was. It has been quite some time since I actually posted something that was quite interesting.

It would be alot easier if I could hardwire my brain to the computer. I risk giving it a virus though.

Amy- Play Dough isn't so bad unless you get it wet; then it turns to goo. You're right, the ER has seen everything. But still, PLAY DOUGH?

Melissa said...

Your blog rocks! ILMAO, plato in the ears....LOL You are some brave souls, #5...WOW!
Congrats8)

Unknown said...

Congratulations......now I can see why you dislike all those 'erectile disfunction' commercials in your last post. You sure don't need a product like that!!!!!

Many, many blessings to your new little one.....and his/her beautiful family!